PDF TOOL for eCTD SUBMISSION
eCTD submission now a reality for the life sciences industries, it is essential that organizations prepare PDF documents in accordance with regulatory requirements before beginning compilation of the eCTD submission. The generation of eCTD ready PDF documents often turns out to be more time consuming than the eCTD publishing itself. In order to pass technical validation at regulatory agencies you have to consider a long list of tedious requirements such navigation functionality bookmarks & hyperlinks Inherit Zoom setting, PDF settings for the PDF version 1.4, PDF settings for fast web view, PDF file naming as per regulatory agencies requirement and many more are expected by regulatory agencies to name just a few.
Doc-e-Touch helps to address PDF document readiness challenges in a simple and streamlined manner. With Doc-e-Touch, PDF documents are corrected before compilation to minimize submission delays.
Why Use Doc-e-Touch?
Unlike any other offering or approach, Doc-e-Touch is not just a “tool-box” but a solution that automates;
- Process of inherit zoom setting for bookmarking & hypertext linking
- Setting for the PDF version 1.4,
- Setting for 'PDF Fast Web Access' active
- PDF file naming as per regulatory agencies requirement
Automated features in Doc-e-Touch help ensure that PDF documents are agency compliant and ready for submission within a tight timeframe.
Doc-e-Touch not only automates the publishing, QC and management of source content, but it also helps streamline the eCTD compilation process, allowing users to focus on building and viewing the eCTD structure, rather than spending valuable time manually fixing PDF setting. Doc-e-Touch eliminates many of the manual processes associated with standard Adobe® offerings while providing the flexibility and intelligence to manage the entire publishing process.
Doc-e-Touch User Benefits
- Automated functions for consistency and error reduction
- Process and manage source documents in a batch process as opposed to one document at a time.
- Fixing PDF setting is as easy as Find & Replace; this feature quickly and accurately incorporates changes, such as file name or folder name changes, without the need to export the details first.
- Automate configuration of bookmarks & hyperlinks to default to inherit zoom and configuration of PDF version 1.4 not required Adobe® Acrobat or Adobe® Acrobat Professional® software installed on your system
- Intuitive and easy to use for immediate return on investment
For DocentPharma’s Doc-e-Touch manual or information, please write email to us: - firstname.lastname@example.org